You finally got your hands on one of our dreamy garments! Although they are made of superior imported fabrics, trims, and hardware. You want to know just how to keep it in tip-top shape. We recommend to follow our fabric care instructions with extra love to ensure you get the best life out of your Heart Of Sun garment.
- After use turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside
- Immediately hand wash with cold water, using mild detergent. In order to get rid of salt water, chlorine, or other chemicals it might have come in contact with
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry in the shade, which will prevent wrinkles
What not to do:
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave rolled up wet
- Do not store when wet
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear
Enjoy your new swimwear, just as much as we enjoyed making it for you!
Heart Of Sun xx